AZIMUTH RESOURCES LIMITED
Previous company name
EPSILON ENERGY LIMITED
Name change date
The Company’s principal activity is uranium exploration.
Description and history
Epsilon presents an opportunity to invest in an experienced, committed and well-resourced business whose mission is to create a leading Australian uranium exploration and development company.
Epsilon has secured an agreement to acquire 100% of the rights to uranium mineralisation covering 8,851kmІ at seven projects across four Australian states. This extensive portfolio reflects Epsilon’s development pipeline from early stage to more advanced exploration targets.
Epsilon is implementing a strategy that is appropriate for the current uranium exploration industry environment, by:
1) Securing projects that are suitable for large tonnage-low cost uranium systems;
2) Focusing on early stage and more advanced uranium targets;
3) Assembling professionals with experience in the uranium sector;
4) Developing a tight capital structure providing investors with upside in the value of the uranium industry;
5) Partnering with a proven resource company developer.
The Company was registered with Australian Securities and Investments Commission on September 13, 1999 and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on December 13, 2006.
The Company is a company limited by shares incorporatd and domiciled in Australia.
On 5 August 2010, the Company had changed its name from EPSILON ENERGY LIMITED (ASX Code : EPS) to AZIMUTH RESOURCES LIMITED (ASX Code: AZH).
DELTA METALS PTY LTD.
BUTLER SETTINERI (AUDIT) PTY LTD
US SIC Code
16, Altona Street
City province or state postal code
6005, WEST PERTH, WA
Phone: +61 8 9482 0540
Fax: +61 8 9482 0505
Country address: AUSTRALIA
Website url: www.epsilonenergy.com.au