COMPANIA ARRENDATARIA DEL MONOPOLO DE PETROLEOS SA
Previous company name
Name change date
The company is considered as a privately held entity which is engaged in the wholesale distribution of motor vehicles. It conducts its business from its corporate head office located in Madrid, Spain.
It primarily offers a variety of vehicles under several automotive brands offered to its customers. In addition, it also offers automotive replacement parts and accessories such as headlights, taillights, mirrors, bumpers, fenders, spark plugs, hoods, doors, panels, lights, lamps, lenses, radiators, shock absorbers, deflectors, reflectors, batteries, and spoilers. In addition, the firm provides repair and maintenance, leasing, and financing services of vehicles.
The company has active business operations in Spain.
Description and history
CAMPSA was formed in 1927 and with as main purpose the administration of the Petroleom Monopoly of the State. Company is also involved in all commercial & industrial activities related to hydrocarbons.
Engaged in the wholesale distribution of motor vehicles
US SIC Code
Cl Mendez Alvaro 44
City province or state postal code
Country address: SPAIN