ODD MOLLY INTERNATIONAL AB
Previous company name
Name change date
Odd Molly International AB is a publicly quoted company based in Sweden that designs, markets and sells clothing and accessories for women. It was established in the year of 2002 and has its registered corporate headquarters located in Stockholm.
The company’s products include skirts, blouses, T-shirts, shorts, dresses, hats, underwear, coats, socks, leg warmers, scarves, bloomers, and mittens. These products are sold in more than 1,100 boutiques in 33 countries worldwide. Some of these countries are Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and the United States.
The company aims to meet the high expectations from both business partners and end consumers.
Odd Molly International AB is a company that is engaged in the design and marketing of women’s clothing and accessories.
Description and history
Odd Molly International AB is a Sweden-based company that is engaged in the design and marketing of women’s clothing and accessories.
The Company has local representations in 29 countries, and sells its products through approximately 1,450 external retailers in 42 countries worldwide, primarily in Europe (Sweden, Denmark and Germany, among others), North America (the United States), Japan, Australia and New Zealand. The Company also operates through a wholly owned subsidiary located in the United States, Odd Molly Inc
* The company is founded by Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan, Per Holknekt and Christer Andersson
* First order is received and delivered
* Nominated for ‘Golden Box’ award (Guldlеdan) for best direct marketing campaign
* Establishes cooperation with Swedish agent – 60 Swedish retailers
* First international trade show, CPH Vision Copenhagen
* Forms partnershop with first international agent – Norway
* Nominated as Best New Brand, ISPO Mьnchen
* Employs its first employee other than the founders
* Adds its 100th retailer
* Wins International Baltic Fashion Awards, Prкt-а-porter, in Tyskland
* Number of retailers increases to 250
* Holds its first fashion show (at Cafй Opera in Stockholm)
* Adds its 1,000th retailer
* Opens an office in Los Angeles and holds a fashion show in Hollywood, USA
* Wins the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce s Export Hermes Award for succesful export sales
* Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan named Woman of the Year by two Swedish magazines; Damernas Vдrld and Hennes
* Named ‘shooting star’ of the year by E&Y och SEB
* The Odd Molly share is listed on First North
* Named Brand of the year 2007 by Swedish Trade federation
* Decides to launch licensed eyewear and skincare
* Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan wins a prestigiuos design award, the ‘Golden Button’ presented by the magazine Damernas Vдrld
* Fashion show at Hotel Angleterre in Copenhagen with Helena Christensen as hostess
* Opens its first store – in Stockholm
* First ad campaign with Helena Christensen as Odd Mollys s face
* Begins work on the menswear collection, Post fire dew, with Ylva Liljefors as designer
* Arranges a major fashion show at Grand Hфtel in Stockholm
* Establishes cooperation with Fair Wear Foundation
* Decides to open stores on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles and in central Copenhagen
* Decides to apply to list the company s share on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm
* Number of countries where the brand is sold increases to 42
Change of Stock Exchange
Odd Molly International AB has been listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange since June 26, 2010 (formerly listed in First North).
Designs, markets and sells clothing and accessories for women
ODD MOLLY, INC.
ERNST & YOUNG AB
US SIC Code
City province or state postal code
111 27, STOCKHOLM
Phone: +46 8 522 28 500
Country address: SWEDEN
Website url: www.oddmolly.com