This is to inform you that MPL intends to supply power under short term Bilateral mode to Indo Gulf Fertilisers under below mentioned terms and conditions as per your requirement:-
1) Quantum :- As required.
2) Source : – Inter State Generator
3) Duration: – 00:00 – 24:00 Hrs.
4) Period :- 1st MAR 2018 to 19th FEB 2019.
5) Delivery Point: NR Regional Periphery.
6) Charges to be borne by Seller :- All open access charges up to the delivery point i.e. Seller PoC Injection charges & losses, NRLDC operating charges & losses.
7) Charges to be borne by Buyer :- All open access charges & losses beyond the delivery point i.e. PoC withdrawal charges & losses of the buyer’s state, RLDCs/SLDCs operating & scheduling charges, RLDC/SLDC application fees, any other transmission charges & losses, Cross subsidy and all open access charges covered in open access regulations notified by CERC.
8) Scheduling of Power : – To be done by MPL.
9) Billing Cycle for Provisional Bill:- Provisional Bill will be raised to BUYER on daily basis on one day prior to the delivery date.
10) Billing Cycle for Open Access Bill:- And Open Access Bills will be raised to BUYER on the same day when open Access approval is granted from the nodal RLDC.
11) Due date of Payment for Provisional Bill :- The due date of payment of all energy bills will be made by BUYER on the same day of the delivery date of the power i.e. next day from the date of faxed/mailed bill.
12) Due date of Payment for Open Access Bill :- The due date of payment of all open access bills raised by BUYER will be 2 (two) days from the date of faxed/mailed bill (including the date of fax/mail).
13) Payment Security Mechanism (PSM) :- BUYER shall deposit amount, equivalent to 5(Five) days of Energy Bill & Open Access Bill in MPL account as payment security before start of supply of power.
14) Minimum Supply/off-take of Power:- Without prejudice to the provisions of Force Majeure, both the parties would ensure that actual scheduling does not deviate by more than 10% of the approved open access energy on monthly basis. In case deviation from BUYER/MPL side is more than 10% of the approved open access energy on monthly basis, BUYER/MPL shall pay compensation at Rs 1.00/Kwh for the quantum of short fall in excess of permitted deviation of 10% in energy off take/supplied.
Request you to confirm your price and issue the LOI for the same at the earliest so that further process can be done.
MPL will reconfirm the supply of power after getting confirmation from the seller and the same will be binding on BUYER.