Mrs Rohan

I was employed by one of your subsidy companies Infotec, during 1988 to 1990. I have since moved from the UK. During my employment I was contributing to a super fund but did not withdraw any funds from it when I left. I am writing to ask the procedure to withdraw the funds. Would appreciate some advice on the matter. My full name is: Mrs Rebecca Vinitha Rohan. Thank you