Paul Krznarich

Volcanic Massive Sulfide Ore Deposit
Feel free to share or Forward
Mineral Exploration Purchase Offering
Rhyolite crystal Gossans Chlorite Dacite crystal
Pyrite Graphite Andesitic Siliceous Tuffs
Gold Silver 16 Rare Earths Copper Zinc Iron Ores
The “Greyhound KM” exploration property is located in section 20, 29, 32, & W½ of 33, with in T9N, R2E, of the G&SR Base and Meridian in Yavapai County, Arizona, consisting of, 2,450 acres for purchase of large high-grade resources., asking price of $15,000 per acre, all or part. Sale has 0% NSR restrictions
EGH-1 Geologic profile cross section map view is located in SE ¼, SE ¼ and SW ¼, of section 29, T9N. R2E. Drill log and 40 surfaces grab samples assay are available. Results are good indicators of relatively significant. Gossans ore vents are, 0.2%Cu, 0.2%Zn, with 0.83% Pb and 21ppm Ag. 1.5m X 1,250 ft. thick carbon, graphite with pyrite resources, Copper grades ore vents are 0.31%Cu, 1.00%Zn, 238ppm Pb, and 14ppm Ag. Horizontal cross section width of 600 ft. X 2,500 ft. plus.
Vent zones outward to earth surface showing, Dacite crystal and Rhyolite crystal tuffs. Property is resting in the VMS Proterozoic porphyry rare earth, cement tuff, copper, zinc, silica and lead ore body deposit, with proven credits for gold and silver. Subject property is reasonable prospect ready for further experience warrant expenditure of labor and means to whom can, afford to further investigation for success, in developing a valuable mine.
The mere presence of gold, silver, rare earths, zinc and graphite along with base metals, are good indicators this property is an interesting exploration target location. With numerous quartz veins and the relativity close proximity of the veins to each other indicate that additional mineralization resources will be encountered at depth. These Mining claims are in the Tip Top district at the base of the southern Bradshaw Mountains. Climate is suitable for year round production, elevation 2,000 ft. nice location for asphalt batch plant, concrete batch plant or ABC rock quarry.
GEOLOGY: Arizona rich mining history includes ten properties; four of the properties are lying in the rich abundant silver, zinc and copper formation strike zone belt fold within the Greyhound KM properties. Three miles north east of the large producer like Tip Top Silver mine, highly consider along the side of the other past and present producer like, Tombstone Sasco, Clifton, Bisbee, Ajo Ruby, Vulture, Gladiator, Crown King, Bagdad, Swilling and Jerome gold, silver & copper mines. Nestle in the water & mineral abundant, Yavapai County. Ore deposits of fame for some of the world’s profound minerals ever discovered and produce in history. Earlier 1860 into 1930 discoveries of these major copper strikes in Arizona, and are still world renowned for years later from the, ready ore strikes discoveries of Drill, Blast, & Shovel! Fifty miles north on I-17, from Sky Harbor International Airport and rail car re-loads, with all utilities lie 2 miles east of property.
NOTE: This property is currently for sale $15,000 per acre, or best offer. Owner will consider certain term purchase payment plan with a qualified buyer for all or any part of the property, Terms are 40% down payment is due at signing, with all cost up front for BLM document lease agreement, surveying and filing fees of $125K. Arizona and BLM bond permits to be paid by buyer. The remaining balance of the 60%, split into payments over 36 – 48 monthly period. 0% NSR (net smelter royalty) on final payment, then transferring of our BLM mineral rights and yearly sublease mineral rights.
Visit Zillow web site enter zip code 85324 search land/lots, or you may copy & paste in URL.
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/32450-S-Lisa-Dr-Black-Canyon-City-AZ-85324/2086773761_zpid/
24 photos & maps
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/33777-S-Azco-Copper-Trl-Black-Canyon-City-AZ-85324/2086245263_zpid/
16 photos & maps
Exxon drill logs maps pg. 13, 54, 80
http://docs.azgs.az.gov/SpecColl/1999-01/1999-01-0366-6.pdf
Regards,
Paul Krznarich
President / CEO
Rock Production Technologies, LLC
paulkrznarich@gmail.com
602 762 4069