furniture

KABNOURY GROUP FOR AMERICAN FURNITURE S.A.E.

KABNOURY GROUP FOR AMERICAN FURNITURE S.A.E. Previous company name Name change date Company Overview Kabnuory Group For American Furniture S.A.E. (KGAF) is an Egyptian-based company principally engaged in the manufacture, import, export and distribution of wooden and metal furnitures. The company was established in 1996 and has its registered head office in Giza, Egypt. Kabnuory(…)

CACOLA FURNITURE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED

CACOLA FURNITURE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Previous company name Name change date Company Overview Cacola Furniture International Limited is a publicly quoted company which is engaged in the manufacture of home and office furniture which are sold under its brand name Cacola and Kelog. The company was incorporated in January 2007 and has its registered headquarters in(…)

LEVITZ FURNITURE INCORPORATED

LEVITZ FURNITURE INCORPORATED Previous company name Name change date Company Overview Levitz Furniture Incorporated, formerly known as Levitz Home Furnishings, is an American company engaged in the retail of furniture and other household furnishings. The company has its registered office in Boca Raton, Florida. It was founded by Richard Levitz in Lebanon, Pennsylvania in 1910.(…)

HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC

HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES INC Previous company name Name change date Company Overview Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (Haverty Furniture) is an American-based specialty retailer of residential furniture and accessories. Its product line is approximately 70% imported, with wood products or case goods representing about 78% of these items, and upholstered goods comprising the remaining 22% of(…)

LEON’S FURNITURE LIMITED

LEON’S FURNITURE LIMITED Previous company name Name change date Company Overview Leon’s Furniture Ltd. is a publicly held company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange which is engaged in the retail trade of home furnishing in Canada. The company was established in 1909 and has its registered headquarters located in Weston, Canada. Leon’s Furniture is(…)

DESIGN STUDIO FURNITURE MFG LTD

DESIGN STUDIO FURNITURE MFG LTD Previous company name Name change date Company Overview Design Studio Furniture Mfg Ltd. is a publicly quoted company which is primarily engaged in the manufacture of household and institutional furniture. The company was incorporated in March of 1994 and its registered business office is located in Singapore, Singapore. Design Studio(…)

Back to top